KATHY CRUZ – Marketing Director / Practice Manager
- Responsible for all non-medical / non-surgical aspects of our plastic surgery practice.
- Meets with patients and discusses fees and costs. Makes sure the patient is fully informed about the procedure details.
- Assists out-of-town patients with coordinating their trip and stay.
- Obtains financing for patients based on their specific needs.
MILLY MENGUAL – Patient & Surgical Coordinator
MONICA ORTIZ – Patient Coordinator and Aesthetic Consultant
- In charge of preparing patients before surgery and making sure they have a smooth transition throughout.
- Obtain all medical clearances prior to any surgical intervention.
- Greet patients, get them ready for initial consults and provide quality patient care.
- Meet patients and discuss fees and costs. Make sure patients are well-educated on procedure details.
- Obtain financing for patients based on their specific needs.
- Schedule surgery at the different ambulatory surgery centers and/or hospitals.
- Provide details on facial fillers, Botox and Obagi skin care products.
Receptionists JANET DENIS
- Greet and sign in patients.
- Answer phones.