While several years ago plastic surgery used to be something only women pursued, today numerous men undergo various procedures in order to accentuate their masculinity, reduce aesthetic flaws, and enhance the definition of their body contours. As a leading Miami cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Jose Perez-Gurri has extensive experience helping male patients realize their aesthetic goals. He conducts thorough pre-surgical consultations, describes various treatment options, and helps his patients choose the most appropriate treatments. Dr. Perez-Gurri’s goal is to deliver exceptional enhancement results that look completely natural. To learn more about male plastic surgery with Dr. Perez-Gurri, please explore the paragraphs below.
Some of the treatments Miami male plastic surgery patients request more often include:
- Rhinoplasty. This procedure can help achieve a more harmonious nasal contour by reducing a prominent hump, adjusting the size of the nostrils, and reshaping the nasal tip.
- Gynecomastia Surgery. Also known as male breast reduction, gynecomastia treatment aims to remove excess tissue from the chest area. Depending on the amount of the excess tissue and skin elasticity, this goal might be accomplished through liposuction, or through a combination of liposuction and removal of some skin tissue.
- Liposuction. Male patients often request liposuction in order to sculpt the abdominal area and the neck. Stomach liposuction is appropriate for individuals who are relatively fit but struggle with a persistent fat bulge in the stomach area. Neck liposuction can remove excess fatty tissue from the neck area and thus eliminate an unsightly double chin.
- Otoplasty. Also known as ear surgery, otoplasty can be performed on both children and adults. The goal of this treatment is to create a more proportionate, aesthetically pleasing ear appearance.
- Abdominoplasty. Also known as tummy tuck, this procedure is appropriate for men who wish to remove excess skin from the abdominal area. This treatment is often requested by men who have rapidly lost a large amount of weight and are left with unsightly excess skin folds.
- Facelift. During face lift surgery, Dr. Perez- Gurri gently lifts the facial tissues in order to soften deep lines and wrinkles. This treatment also results in a tighter, better defined jaw line. Depending on each patient’s preferences, it can also enhance the masculinity of the face.
- Eyelid Surgery. This procedure is appropriate for men who wish to remove unsightly under eye bags or prominent wrinkles from the eye area. After eyelid lift, the eye area appears brighter and more energetic. As a result, the whole face often looks several years younger.
- Chin Implant. Chin implant surgery is popular among men who wish to enhance the masculinity of the jaw line. During this treatment, a small implant is placed in the jaw and carefully positioned so that it complements the other facial features and enhances the overall facial symmetry.
- Botox and Juvederm. These facial injectables are appropriate for men who wish to rejuvenate their facial appearance but are not ready for surgical treatments. Botox and Juvederm treatments take only minutes to perform, but they can deliver results lasting for up to six months.
Schedule Your Plastic Surgery Consultation Today
Dr. Jose Perez-Gurri has extensive experience treating male plastic surgery patients. He recognizes that privacy and confidentiality are very important for his patients, and he works diligently to provide discrete consultations and treatments. If you would like to learn how Dr. Perez-Gurri can help you rejuvenate your appearance or enhance your body contours, please schedule a consultation today by calling his offices at 305-596-2228.